THE SOFT ROPE SHACKLE
The soft Shackle is the perfect replacement for traditional metal snap shackles and scew shackles.
* The Soft Shackle needs no tools and is easy to open and close
* Their light and soft properties will not damage paintwork and do not corrode or rust
* They tighten under tension, yet are easy to open when relaxed
* Their soft properties mean that they will not chaffe wear points.
* They are extremely light compared to heavy end fittings yet are strong
for example : The 5mm polyester shackle has a break load of 1.5 tons and the 5mm Dyneema 2.5 tons
Applications for Narrowboats
The soft shackle is ideal for attaching centre lines and side fenders.
THE SOFT ROPE SHACKLE is available in polyester and Dyneema. The 5mm polyester shackle has a break load of 1.4 tonnes and comes in Black and white. The Dyneema shackle in grey is stronger still, with a break load of 2 tons.
5mm Polyester Shackle with a 8cm eye (approx) £5.95 on offer at £4.95
5mm Dyneema shackle with a 10cm eye (approx) £9.95 on offer at £8.95
Also available is a soft shackle
with a quick release cord
5mm Polyester £6.50
on offer at £5.50
5mm Dyneema £10.50
on offer at £9.50
We can also tailor make soft shackles to any length you want - please ask
For more soft shackle info visit our other website :
Carriage costs are for UK only